Virtual image guidelines
Welcome to our images downloads section. When downloading images from this website, please take the following under consideration:
- All images are in VMDK (Virtual Machine Disk) format, which makes them suitable for VMWare and Oracle VirtualBox hypervisors.
- You will have to adjust network to either acquire IP address over DHCP or set it up manually.
- Images are using auto-generated passwords, you can find them in a vm_password.txt file after you download and extract the image package.
- All actions mentioned above are well documented on this website, starting with Ubuntu 16.04 initial customization. Also Type column in the table below will have a link to a corresponding article if any.
- You are free to modify the image in any way you want.
|OS||Type||SIZE||MD5 SUM||GET IT|
|Ubuntu 16.04||Minimal install||517 MB||12fa0d67e8f1343d4688729e3d3c2e4b||DOWNLOAD|
|eOS 0.4 Loki||Minimal install||1.8 GB||668636df5f5452052dcf2c916da6b79a||DOWNLOAD|